Oh, and Rob, Sabrina's going to call you. She's been meaning to, but see above re: bronchitis. So talking to her right now is kind of like listening to those recordings that supposedly feature the dead trying to talk to you: a bunch of static, with tiny little wheezing voices. Only with more coughing in between. Stupid dead people.

Date: 2008-03-12 07:31 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] vaudy.livejournal.com
Actually yesterday was quite lovely, imo, not simply "not cold, therefore good." I needed a sweater, and a little something around my neck would not have been unwarranted, but it was sunny and only about ten degrees below my happy range. In fact, just five degrees more would have been ideal. I lovelovelove t-shirt and sweater weather.

Have to admit...